6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally very curly, I have a tough time keeping it straight in humid or during the summer, the front always curls on me!
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don’t dye my hair, and I’m guilty of not getting my hair cut when you’re supposed to, I try to stretch it the best I can lol the life of a poor college student.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Hair? If I’m in a rush I either throw it up as a side bun or straighten it out. If I have some time, I’ll experiment with something new. Clothes related I change it up but in general I enjoy a vintage style for professional and special events.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Probably 98% of the time I do it myself. I always get a headache at the salon.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
In the summer weekly, otherwise I will do it every other week, lots of the time I’m left with bare nails because I can’t find a second to paint them! I’m constantly in search of quick drying polishes.
Year round. While my fingers aren’t always polished my toes always are. The color last longer on my toes.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Depends on how much time I have haha. I can do it in less than 5 minutes if I have to but this is probably the thing I mostly change on a day to day basis.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I prep my face first. My skin is very dry; often I have to do extensive work and lotion more than once. Makeup goes on my eyes first though then if I decide on a BB cream or tinted moisturizer I put that on last.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Both, If I had the money I’d probably have a lot more makeup then I currently have, which is already more than the average person. It’s amazing how many different shades are out there and it just so happens I find most of them intriguing haha.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Rarely ever, I need to get better glue, I’d probably wear them more if/when I get the hang of it but for now, I’m fine with my own lashes. I often get compliments on them.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Not everyday no, I’d love to… I prefer the glowing look but my skin doesn’t always agree with it, on really dry days it’s just better to avoid a full face.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
If I’m home alone that’s probably when I have the most outrageous makeup on because I’m sitting there playing with it.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Of course I’ll leave without it, but I prefer to have it done even if I do a quick 5 minute look, I feel more pulled together. Worse case, I’ll throw on some mascara, red lashes aren’t that easy to see lol.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
Not many, I could probably count them all on my hands or close.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
Nope, sometimes I have an idea in my head, but I don’t usually put anything out unless it’s an “important” day ahead of me A.K.A. I lay my clothes out so I can get optimal sleep lol.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Currently three times a year. I’ve been browsing the thrift stores often to find some more bags to change between but for right now I only have two that I really enjoy. My other bag is my work/school bag.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
It varies, if my classes are online I have a more varies schedule as to when I have on campus classes. You’ll frequently see me online at 3:00AM working on ideas.
18. How often or when do you workout?
I don’t do it very often since I cancelled my gym membership since the place over charged me repeatedly. I need to start doing P90 again. I prefer to do it early, before the house heats up from the sunlight.
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I learned Spanish in high school, some of my family speaks Italian and I started learning with software, a different language than Standard English I know well is American Sign Language but that isn’t foreign.
22. How many pets do you have?
Eight pets between me and my boyfriend. I have an orange tabby cat (Tigger), a Shetland sheepdog (Kiara), Betta Fish #1 (Leviathan), Betta Fish #2 (Loki), Four Poison Dart Frogs (Yoda, Zero, Bella & Trip)
23. How often are you on Blogger?
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes, more than I post actually
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I was re-watching Roswell on Netflix, man I loved that show when it was on TV lol Crashdown was the place where the main girl, Liz worked. I thought it would be cute to call my site CrashBeauty where people can find basic information about beauty and other things
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 16.2 MP Digital camera, but I recently purchased a Nikon D5100 to do photography
28. How often do you clean your house?
I clean it, I want to say daily but if not most days of the week. I try to do a little every day so it isn’t so much and I don’t have to spend hours wasted on one day.
29. What’s your favorite color?
My favorite color is green, almost every shade of green is gorgeous
30. Do you swear?
Yes, but I limit it to bouts of severe stress lol
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I will be working on my paper about Cyber Bulling for my Ethics class.
I tag everyone that reads this who has a blog!