This was a pretty awesome box that was about $40 US. The beauty blender alone costs about $20. I’ve come to a realization that 1. I love sample size products and 2. Sephora puts out pretty awesome compilation boxes. Now don’t get me wrong sometimes they can be a hit or a miss (and sometimes they put the same product in like 10 different boxes). This box was nothing short of awesome. There were 3 reasons I picked this box, Urban decay, Tarte and the beauty blender. I feel like the other products were just bonuses on top of that. As I mentioned there are typically some repeat items so the make up for ever lip gloss and the mascara are ones that I’ve seen in other boxes.
I think for people like myself that enjoy experimenting with different products these are the best way to go, not only do you get a great size product but the brands are great as well. They seem to typically be on trend and season. This box in particular lends to the healthy glow and all things pink.
What’s in the box
- 0.1 oz Benefit Cosmetics – lash mascara
- 0.27 oz Deborah Lippmann – polish in Baby Love
- 0.12 oz Laura Mercier – velour lovers lip color in French Kiss (full-size)
- 0.10 oz Make Up For Ever – artist plexi-gloss in 202
- 0.05 oz Urban Decay – eyeshadow in Scratch (full-size)
- 0.085 oz BECCA Cosmetics – shimmering skin perfector in Pressed Rose Gold
- 0.03 oz BeautyBlender – the original beautyblender® (full-size)
- 0.05 oz Tarte – amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Blissful
Overall I think this might have been my favorite box. Its practically paying for two products and getting the rest for free! Perfectly pink. Love every item.